Monday, March 3, 2008

Home alone

Penny spent her first day home alone. She's never had to spend more than 5 hours by herself and so I was a bit worried. Circumstances played in her favor... My car, I found out when I parked in a garage this morning, doesn't have any headlights, so I have to leave early. I left with enough time to swing by Ideal, pick up fresh produce, and still arrive home with plenty of daylight left.

Penny spent 7 hours alone and seemed to survive just fine in her X pen, with a bully stick, a raw bone, and a bowl of water. When I arrived, she opened up her eyes and was ready to go outside.

Her poops and her appetite on back to normal. I am happy about both. She might even be a bit more hungry than she usually is... Perhaps it's her body expending energy to repair itself, perhaps she's bored. I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we miss her here at the store! everyone says hi and gives their love!